Neighbourhood Plan Documents
The Submitted Lovelace Neighbourhood Plan
The documents below include, or have links to, the Lovelace Neighbourhood Plan documents submitted for formal examination.
- LNP – Submitted Version
- List of Appendices
- LNP covering statement 2019
- Lovelace Neighbourhood Plan Group helpers-1
N.B. The appendices can be viewed at: http://www.ripleyparishcouncil.gov.uk/neighbourhood_plan.html
Other Documents of Interest
- Ripley Conservation Area Appraisal: Ripley Conservation Area Appraisal – July 2017
All three villages in Lovelace have Conservation Areas. Ockham has two, one at Bridge End and one at Ockham Mill, Wisley’s Conservation Area is around the church and Ripley village is a Conservation Area. In July 2017 Guildford Borough Council published the Ripley Conservation Area Appraisal, a well illustrated report which looks at the historic character of the village. As yet neither Ockham or Wisley have had Conservation Areas Appraisals.
Although Ockham do not a Conservation Area Appraisal, Ockham Parish Council do have a Parish Plan for their village, prepared in 2013.
- Former Wisley Airfield Appeal Decision – June 2018: Appeal decision Wisley Airfield 3159894
The former Wisley Airfield was the subject of a public inquiry where the site owners appealed against the Guildford Borough Council Planning Department rejection of a planning application for the site.
- M25/A3 Junction 10 Improvements: https://infrastructure.planninginspectorate.gov.uk/projects/south-east/m25-junction-10a3-wisley-interchange-improvement/
The Junction 10 improvements are the subject of public examination which commenced 12th October 2019 and planned to end on 12th May 2019. The above site provides up-to-date information on progress of the enquiry.