Minutes of the LNP 27th March 2019
Lovelace Neighbourhood Plan Group
Minutes of a Meeting held on 27 March 2019 at 2pm am at RPC offices
PRESENT: Annie Cross (chair), Cameron Brown (secretary), Jennie Cliff (RPC), Richard Ayears (RPC),
- Apologies: Peter Bevan (OPC), Michael Jenkins (RHS Wisley) Lisanne Mealing (RPC), Jim Morris (RPC), Malcolm Aish (OPC)
- The minutes of the meeting of 13 March 2019 were were agreed (to be formally signed at the next meeting)
- Matters arising: Progress on the EU Obligations Statement: MA to follow up
- Progress on Policy / Justification revisions:
- Navigus will give us a half day to review the policies on Monday 1 April, concentrating on Air Quality, Housing, Biodiversity and other items specifically highlighted.
- Having received Navigus’ response we will decide whether to submit the LNP for a second informal review by GBC.
- RA advised that the NPPF requires housing policies to propose a minimum development density of x ‘properties’ per hectare. The LNP will propose 20 with a maximum 40 within settlement boundaries and 30 elsewhere (not applicable to single dwellings).
- Progress on Reg 14 summary: AC said that the Nov 30 2018 comments on the WPIL Reg 14 responses need to more detailed. [Action AC/CB]
5. AOB: None
6. Date of next meeting: Wed 3 April 2019 at 2pm (Subsequently postponed to 10 April 2019)