Minutes of a meeting held at Ripley PC offices Tuesday 28 March 2017

Present:

Cameron Brown (Secretary)(Wisley) (CMB)

Malcolm  Aish (Ockham)(MA)

Annie Cross (Ripley) (AC)

Chris Baker (Ockham) (CB)

Jan Jewers (Ripley) (JJ)

Jim Morris, Treasurer, (Ripley) (JM)

Apologies:

Peter Gelardi

Richard Ayears

Michael Jenkins (Wisley) (MJ)

1.  Minutes.

 The minutes of the meeting on 11 Jan 2017 were carried forward for approval at the next meeting.

2.  Draft Neighbourhood Plan:

Other than item 3 the rest of the meeting was spent on detailed drafting issues. (Action: CB to redraft policies as discussed and circulate the complete document. Teams will meet to add comments on any policy sections still requiring update then move on to appendices and illustrations. AC will prepare an outline of a new section to be called Constraints (or similar), to summarise items which are outside the remit of the plan but which will affect Lovelace, such as the M25 / A3 roadworks and the possible airfield development).

3.  Treasurers Report:

Air Quality equipment has now been paid for and LNPG spending for 2016-17 now totals £11,483 There is a budget of £6,150 available for 2017-18, £5,850 of which is expected to come from grant funding. The process of applying for the grant is lengthy so the committee were requested to consider how much will be required for the next six months (action PG, JM)

4.  Next Meeting

The next meeting will be Tuesday 2 May 2017, at 7pm at the RPC office.