Updates – Understanding the Plan
Ideally, all will read the full Lovelace Neighbourhood Plan (LNP) before they complete the Regulation 14 Public Consultation questionnaire. They can then make informed decisions to say whether they agree, disagree or want to make comments to improve any of the 16 policies. For those who are unable to read the full Plan, updates focusing on one topic are shown below.
Bulletin updates 2, 3 and 4, cross-reference to pages within the Plan containing full information.
- General Information: 10 Questions and Answers
- Housing: Housing – 10 Points
- Environment: Environment – 10 Points
- Infrastructure and Facilities; Business and Employment: Infrastructure and Business – 7 Points
- Summary of the Plan Documents: Summary of NP Document
The Lovelace Neighbourhood Plan is a community project, totally non-political, and has been researched and compiled by volunteers over a 4-year period. Following any amendments made by the Regulation 14 Pubic Consultation, Ripley Parish Council will submit the LNP for independent examination. Guildford Borough Council will conduct their own 6-week public consultation, after which the LNP will be the subject of an independent examination.